CD Label printing

Keep this forum to positive questions.

Moderators: gcrogers, Kevgermany, Costas L

Re: CD Label printing

Postby Costas L » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 pm

What form does this kit come in George ?

If its a CD/DVD, then use windows explorer to navigate to the CD
find "install" on it and double click it. That should make it run
Costas
"How could I have been so mistaken as to trust the experts" John F Kennedy 1962
Costas L
Site Admin

Postby Costas L » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 pm

You often get free software for designing and laying out labels with printers that provide label printing on CD/ DVD's. Check the web site for your printer - you might be lucky.
Costas
Costas L
Site Admin

Postby Costas L » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi pat - not talking about a paper label, but a label printed directly onto PC, so same thing your talking about
Costas
Costas L
Site Admin

Postby Vincent » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 am

I have been using Verbatim printable DVDs together with an EPSON PX 720WD printer with EPSON Print CD/DVD software. This produces excellent quality labels, although their are design limitations if you want to be more creative. Generally I have avoided stick on labels ever since one came off whilst in my player. Also the glue used on some of the cheaper brands may destroy the plastic of the CD/DVD over time. The same could be true for marker pens.
Vincent - editor of www.photo-i.co.uk
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby davidacker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks for this great post.. Really you share a great information about the CD label printing.. Thanks for this.. I like the way in which you represent this post..

Postby Albertwarren » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:33 am

It is the great discussion about CD Label printing if you agree then i also want to involved in this by adding up my experience about label printing. I am doing printing for more than 5 years and always try to learn so many things during this period. 2 years back i purchase Epson CD/DVD label printing machine and this produces excellent quality labels. It has also some design limitations if you want to be make label more creative. I have avoided stick on labels because the cheaper brand glue may destroy the plastic of the CD/DVD. I always care about quality and designing while doing printing work. Thanks for this great post..
You want to know more about Product Label Printing and Label Printing Services then contact us.
Albertwarren

Postby Vincent » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 am

For more creative label design work I simply create a Photoshop file and save it as a Tiff or JPEG then import it as an image into the Label printing software. Once you have the template set up for the actual disc size then it becomes an easy task. I gave up using stick on labels many years ago when one label came off and jammed in my DVD player.
Vincent - editor of www.photo-i.co.uk
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby BooM13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 am

try this dvd cover/ladel maker. The official website says that it supports popular disc printers (HP, Canon, Epson, ...). I work with nudes for a long time, until there were no problems. You can buy it for $20
BooM13

Return to Windows and Mac users