Plaubel 5 x 7 inch (13 x 18 cm) large format optical bench with
* Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon XL 5,6/72 mm 229 mm image crircle incl. center filter
* Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon 8,0/121 mm with some 280 mm image crircle incl. center filter
* Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Symmar L 6,8/360 mm with some 500 mm image crircle
* 6 x 17 roll film back (for panoramic use)
* several bars and elongation tubes for close up (shift and tilt free adjustable in a huge range!)
and some Nikon 35 mm equipment FM2 / F90 and several lenses from 8 mm Fisheye till 420 mm.
the 25 MPixel Sensor from Sony might be my first digital Sensor in a Camera - God I hope Nikon will use that in thier D3x!!!
Wishlist for lenses:
* Nikkor 3,5/24 mm PC-E
* Nikkor 2,8/85 mm PC-E Macro
* Nikkor 2,8/14-24 mm
and of course a D3x with 25 MPixels - then I would be as happy as can be.
vbr <=> jo-1
P.S. I guess I am using the existing equipment alredy not enough
isn’t it funny, a ship that leaks from the top
ISO 9000 definition of quality: "Degree to which a set of inherent characteristic fulfills requirements"
I am the classic “Windows by Day, Mac by Night user"